Round 50 (34 ALA)

 So today is the worst day in a long long time. All the days I thought were really bad are nothing compared to today. I was actually feeling a little better last night and thought I was coming out of a 12 day crash. I even cycled to the post office quickly yesterday arvo and took Wally for a short walk. 

At around 10:50am today (Saturday) I had a very sudden dizzy spell where I had to sit down immediately. Since then I’ve been feeling fked. Head is sloshy like a bucket of water. Feeling so so so sick. 

I dono why I am like this. I am wondering whether I had suddenly become very thiol sensitive as I have not been very strict with my diet. A few months ago I started cooking Mexican with different herbs and spices and I’m wondering if this is contributing. I also have eaten a few already made packaged foods that contain hidden “spices”

Feeling spinny, pressure in head, really thirsty, hard to walk, hard to think, pressure in jaw and back on head ? 

Feeling emotional, a strong sense of despair and I am scared I won’t recover and scared I will get even sicker. 

I have a bad habit of only posting on here when I’m doing really bad 


Rating 3.5.3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improper chelation story

Round 28 (13 ALA)

Round 59 (42 ALA)