1 year in the Dump. Round 47 (31 ALA) .

 So on this very day one year ago I crashed the hardest I’ve ever crashed in my life and it was the beginning of what I believe to be the dump phase. 

I woke up feeling off. But I carried on through the day and by the evening I had a dizzy spell. It’s currently the Second OFF day on the second round I tried todo 2:40hr dosing.Interesting that when I also tried to raise my dose weeks ago I had a dizzy spell on the second round trying it and on the first OFF day.

I will go back to 3 hour dosing for round 48 (32 ALA). 

Weird hey. 

Drew a guy throwing a lasso lol 

Nothing much to report. I am still feeling unwell af. Only my eyes have improved slightly. I’m pushing myself a lot more now todo things e.g. cooking, taking Wally for a walk and going to the post office when I can. Life is still very hard. Holding on. Cabin for my small courtyard got approved today. 

Still on 1.5 mg ALA & 2.5mg DMPS 

Symptoms I have: on a boat sensation, periodic head pressure, faintness when I haven’t eaten meat, severe brain fog, unbalanced, memory loss, disorientation. 

Rating 3.5.05 (1 being good and 5 being dying) 

Currently reading The Daily Stoic, Crash & Let the Science Speak by Robert Kennedy Jr. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improper chelation story

Round 28 (13 ALA)

Round 59 (42 ALA)